.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SAPPHIRE's FFXI LOG

The log of my adventure in Final Fantasy XI

accumulated adventurers:

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: TuM; CUHK; WCH; SS, Hong Kong

sap, my pseudonym, nick of sapphire, the splendid blue gem. sapphirine, of mine. shadow, a shelter filtering the over-bright light of the profane. sap shadow - sappphirine shadow - the retreat of sapphire.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Water Jug & Fishing

EDIT on 16 Jul:
As I browse thru http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/guides.html?guide=210, A Moghancement Guide, I found that Moghancement: Fishing is obtained due to Armor Box. Water Jug is responsible for Moghancement: Water. But I didn't get it possibly due to stronger field of other elements in MH.
Please refer to the other post: Moghancement Summary.


600G for 2 storage(Price History of Sandy AH on Ifrit server). It's valued!
I bid at AH, got the first at 510G, the second at 501G.
 
I placed the first at Moggle House, and obtained key item: Moghancement Fishing!
What is it exactly?
The moggle allows you to get items during fishing more frequently. (not fish)
 
But as I do't fish, it doesn't matter to me. Maybe I'll start fishing later for the Mog's sake. lol
 
Sidenote: I've already had a bronze bed and an armor box in Mog House.
 
Question: Is there any furnishing related to cooking or gardening (besides flowerpot for growing flowers)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home